“Mining Peru 2021” brings together 300+ key mining enterprises, regulatory authorities, rulers, technology and equipment suppliers, as well as investors across Latin America, the US, Canada and Europe
Date: 7-11 June 2021
Organizer: Vostock Capital
Online Business Congress and 1-2-1 meetings Mining Peru is a strategic virtual congress and exhibition for the leaders of the mining industry, bringing together 300+ decision makers from national and international companies, as well as government officials, regulatory bodies, project owners, technology and service providers, international and local investors.
- 50+ investment projects on construction, expansion, and modernization of Mines with the development timeframe 2021-2028 from all Latin America
- Strategic opening session: Mining as a Key Economic Growth Driver of Latin America in the Post-Pandemic Era. With focus on the New strategies and plans by the governments of Latin American countries to ensure the mining development
- Innovation for Profitable and Effective Mining: Automation, digitization, innovation. Everything that is needed to improve the productivity and profitability
- Safe platform! Stay connected with colleagues and experts from your home office through Vostock capital Business Platform
- Special focus: The path to an Innovative, Sustainable and Responsible Mining – ask your burning questions about what innovations/solutions are needed for a Sustainable Mining and Social Licensing.
- Hotline with business experts! Ask your burning questions, call for advice, and share your experience during and after sessions!
- Online 1-2-1 Meetings and Business Networking – connect with industry leaders while working from home!
Among the regular participants: ABB, BHP, Codelco, Cámara Minera de Chile, Fasser Southern Copper Corporation, Apumining SAC, Gold Fields, Marcobre, EY Mexico, Georg Fischer, AIME, Plateau Energy Metals, Capstone, TDM Group, ECTRICOL, ABCdust, Musco Lighting, IBwave and many others.
Member of the organizing committee:
Latam Marketing Manager