The potential of renewable energy sources, projects in the development, and crucial issues which will shape the future and the present of the energy industry in Latin America will be discussed at the coming 4th Annual “Renewables Latin America: Hydro Wind Solar 2021” Congress, which will welcome over 250 executives of Latin America’s flagship companies and operators along with government officials and regulators, manufacturers of equipment and developers of technology.
Register for free and get more information about the congress, industry reports and videos of last year congress
- More than 250 senior executives from the main Latin American renewable energy operators, hydroelectric plants, wind and solar construction and modernization projects, technology leaders and industry experts
- More than 150 new and existing projects for the construction and modernization of hydroelectric plants, wind, and solar installations, to be implemented in the period 2021-2028
- Ask your burning questions, ask for advice and share your experience during and after the sessions!
- Strategic plenary session and debate: Renewables Powering the World’s Economic Bounce Back and their Impact in the Latin American Region: How will the Latin American governments, initiators, and operators contribute to the recovery through clean and sustainable energies?
- Key innovative solutions to lead the forefront of renewable energy: What technologies, services and practices can drive efficiency and solve the main challenges of the energy industry?
- Roundtables: Planning, Launch and Effective Production of the Most Prominent Renewables Projects in Latin America; Renewable Energy Impact on Electric Vehicles: New Opportunities
- Outstanding hydroelectric, solar and wind energy projects in Latin America
Latin American projects under construction and modernization
- Attracting Global Investment in Renewable Energy: How to attract local and international investment in the region? Investment potential, financing opportunities, regulatory frameworks, price stability
- Dedicated exhibition of cutting-edge equipment and technologies for renewable energies industry delivered by local and global leaders
- Hybrid format: Connect with industry leaders while working from home through a secure Platform!
- Unprecedented networking opportunities! 1-2-1 online and face-to-face business meetings, networking round tables, cocktail reception, interactive discussions. Take this opportunity to exchange business cards with ALL conference participants!
Date: 6-7 October 2021
Place: Medellin, Colombia
Organizer: Vostock Capital
For details, contact:
LatAm Marketing Manager
Email: [email protected]